"Privacy Eraser: Protect your Privacy with one click on Windows PC"
Whenever we browse anything using a browser, our steps are tracked and can be found inside the History section. In a similar fashion, whatever we do on our Windows system, all the operations get recorded. If you often use the system which is shared by other people, then privacy may of paramount importance for some of you. Manually cleaning the tracks is not an easy task. Meet Privacy Eraser, a one-click solution to flush out all your history records, browser cache and cookies.
Information security is often much more vulnerable than it seems. A deleted file can be restored with specialized tools, browser temporary files can reveal last visited websites and downloaded data, even if the history was cleaned up, while temporary files left in the system can assist a trespasser´s efforts in recovering personal information.
This free tool can help home, and corporate users keep all data on the PC safe. Privacy Eraser Free ensures deleted files remain deleted, and no one can access private information of any kind, be that browser history, third-party application data, personal documents or anything else.
With Privacy Eraser, you have the ability to erase the tracks from leading web browsers, hard drive, commonly system folders, third-party software and more. The tool claims to clean the records forever, which cannot be recovered at all. Its File Shredder function can permanently delete files using such high-level security wiping standards as US DoD 5220.22-M (3 passes), US DoD 5220.22-M (ECE) (7 passes), and Peter Gutmann (35 passes). The drive wiper helps to completely eliminate the free space of a whole disk drive without any possibility of recovery.
Here are some of the main features of this free software.Erase Windows & Browser History & Tracks
1. You can use Privacy Eraser to clear run history, search history, open/save history, recent documents, temporary files, recycle bin, clipboard, taskbar jump lists, dns cache, log files, memory dumps, error reporting, etc.
2. If you want to clear all of your browsing records on different browsers at single click, then this tool is simply awesome!
3. If you’re concerned with your privacy regarding third-party tools you use, then this software will help you to clean out unwanted files imposed by third-party apps on your system.
4. Privacy Eraser allows you to recover and maximize hard drive space by deleting unnecessary files.
Privacy Eraser Free keeps track of traces left by third-party applications and easily removes unnecessary remnants, thanks to 200+ pre-configured plugins for all popular apps, not to mention user-configured plugins.
The program also speeds up and optimizes Windows by managing start-up programs and clearing unnecessary files cluttering the system.Features:
- Deletes all History and Tracks on Windows
- Permanently erase specified files and folders from your PC beyond recovery
- Change which programs should load at Windows startup
- Ability to run the tool in background
- Easy to schedule and manipulate tasks on the go
by The Windows Club